دهن الحليب اللامائي
Anhydrous milk Fat
Anhydrous milk fat (AMF) and milk fat products are essential ingredients to give taste, eating pleasure, and nutritional value to a wide range of food applications. Milk fat can have many different functions; in the finished food product, but also during processing.
In our separation facility, serum is removed from either fresh cream or butter. This results into anhydrous milk fat. Royal VIVBuisman is utilized to process AMF into various high, middle and low melting fractions. Our deodorising facility enables us to neutralize the smell and decolourise the AMF. With our state-of-theart production facilities, Royal VIVBuisman is capable to fully tailor the milk fat to your needs.
1. Anhydrous milk fat (AMF)
• Melting point: 32 – 34°C
• Benefits: natural and versatile ingredient, excellent buttery taste, extended microbiological shelf life compared to (texturised) butter, great source of vitamins A, D and E.
2. Fractionated milk fat
• Melting point: 10 – 40 °C
• Benefits: natural and versatile ingredient, broad portfolio of functionalities, excellent buttery taste, extended microbiological shelf life compared to (texturised) butter, great source of vitamins A, D, and E.
3. Anhydrous milk fat white
• Melting point: 32 – 34 °C
• Benefits: natural and versatile ingredient, excellent ingredient for white coloured products, suitable for flavour-sensitive final products
• Milk fat min. 99,9%
• Moisture max. 0.1%
• Food grade cartons of 10 and 25 kg with polyethylene inner bag
• Food grade cans of 20 kg
• Food grade drums of 200 kg net
• IBC’s of 900 kg net
• Tank loads